December 15, 2012

Spotlight On...Vivien Sparx


It is with great pleasure that I shine a spotlight on author Vivien Sparx...

I have written romance stories since I was a teenager (I am now aged 23) and more recently I have focused my writing on erotic romance.
One of the things I pride myself on is being able to tell an erotic story without ever using profane or graphic language; it's just the way I like my stories to be.
I am the author of five erotic romance titles currently available on Amazon including - Her Master's Voice, The Billionaire's Temptress and Her Master's Kiss parts 1, 2 & 3
I have had a lot of feedback from my readers and the tone or my stories seems to strike a chord with fans of books like Bared to You and Reflected in You by Sylvia Day.
I think everyone who reads my kind of stories has already read 50 Shades of Grey and the Bared to You Crossfire novels.

Between E L James and Sylvia Day these ladies are responsible for generating huge interest in the genre of stories I happen to write. I am sure my stories will never reach the dizzy heights of success that 50 Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Reflected in You have already reached...but I am having fun trying.

                             `````````````````````````````

When Renee decides the only way she can save her relationship with a hurtful boyfriend is to become submissive, she enlists the expertise of a dark and brooding master.

However, Renee's training soon has her falling for master Stefan, and as she becomes immersed in the spellbinding erotic world of domination, Renee realises she's infatuated with a man who remains mysteriously out of reach; a man who refuses to be loved.

Behind Stefan's cold, remote facade is a man dealing with his own past and his own pain.


'Her Master's Kiss' is an intense emotional romance story filled with passion, conflict and steamy erotica!


                             ``````````````````````````````

Set in London over one long weekend, 'The Billionaire's Temptress' features a delightful heroine and her struggle to allure, arouse and attract the passions of a dark, sexy billionaire.

But everything is not quite as it seems as Holly sets about seducing Nikolai.

Once Nikolai's passions are aroused, Holly soon learns that unleashing Nikolai's desires may be more than she can handle as the erotic action quickly begins to sizzle.


Author Links

Facebook page
Blog

On Amazon
Goodreads

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...