August 1, 2015

The A to Z of Blogging ~ B ~


B is for Books...(B is also for bloggers and blogging but I've shared a number of insights into those things in my previous blogger insights posts)
Print or e-format, there are literally millions of books out there in every genre and language imaginable. And if you're anything like me you have a never-ending tbr pile - always adding 10 more new books for every book actually read!

I haven't read as many books as I'd like to this year but my love for books and the stories within their pages is everlasting. From my early childhood of fairytales and fun to my adult erotic curiosities and murder thriller scares, books are never too far from my thoughts.


Previous Posts in this series

The A to Z of Blogging ~ An Introduction
The A to Z of Blogging ~ A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...