June 8, 2012

OMG Finally!!

J.R Ward is right up there on my list of fave authors...
but I'll be honest, I've lost interest in her Black Dagger Brotherhood
series and havent read books #9 and #10
However...thats going to have to change because book #11 is
Qhuinn and Blay's story!!
Can you say, about fricken time!!
 
And check out Qhuinn in all his OMG sexiness on the cover *swoons*
 
 


J.R Ward

Here's what the author had to say as to why only Qhuinn is on the cover:

"I do think it's going to be important for people to realize the story's going to be written as it comes (came) to me, and that they're not getting special treatment either for or against them because of their sexuality- to me, this story has always been about Qhuinn coming around and accepting who he really is and who he really loves- so the title and the cover was always about him in my mind. This is not to dimish Blay or his journey or his role- not at all. And it is not a case of the book focusing solely on Qhuinn and ignoring Blay's feelings (because he's going to have some big issues to deal with, too.) I just think Qhuinn's the one who's fought against their HEA and is the one who has to travel the most to get there. If that makes any sense?"




Earmarked with an expected publication date of  March 2013
you can bet the pre order numbers for this book are
going to break records!

CAN.NOT.WAIT




 

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear Blay & Quinn are about to get their story. I certainly hope LOVER AT LAST is a solid story, although I have to admit I'm trying not to pre-empt the content as I want to enjoy Q&B's journey.

    There's been a lot of pressure for JRW to write this one, it's been a long wait, and there's certainly been a subtle building of expectations and with that comes the danger of some readers being disappointed by what is produced. This tends to happen with much awaited couples/books.

    I know from a writer's POV, that some stories just have to be timed right, not to garner the most moolah, but because characters tend to reveal their stories in their own good time, not because you want to write a story next.

    All I can keep reminding myself of is this - enjoy LOVER AT LAST for what is written not what you think it should have be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so far behind on whats been happening in the BDB world, all I know is either way, these 2 guys NEED their story told and I NEED to read it - LOL!!

    I'm sure 'The Warden' will do both herself and the fans proud.

    Thanks for stopping by Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...