November 16, 2012

Spotlight On...


The Sword of Hope: Destiny Awaits
by Christopher Bryant


This is the story of two boys, one who is destined by the stars to walk a path laid out by destiny. The other, who is simply the help, will step out from the shadows and prove he’s more than just the help. The Sword of Hope is a growing up tale for the two boys, Christian and Tiberius.The boys set out to the Forest of Lost Emotion to face Gmonkis, but find that their enemy is not quite what they expected. The real enemy, their mission, is beyond the borders of their small town surrounded by trees.

Author Bio:
My name is Chris Bryant. I’m 27, born raised in Lexington, Ky. I love to write. I have been writing since I was little, always short stories about action or adventures I’d have liked to have been on. The Sword of Hope is my first of many books to come. My dream has always been to be able to get one of my stories published. This is my first full length story.


LINKS

Authors website
facebook
Twitter
Purchase for kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...