March 21, 2011

I Was But I Wont

I was going to blog about the book I just finished, The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. 
But seeing as I loved it so much and have already started book 2 The Iron Daughter, I've decided to complete the series before reviewing it.

I will say however that the world the author has woven with her ridiculously gorgeous words is FAN-TAS-TIC.

I have read similarly themed books before that I've found to be flat and dull, and left me feeling nothing but disappointment, but right from the get go I was caught up in the story and didn't want to put the book down. 

I found The Iron Daughter to be fast paced, full of adventure, and sweetly dipped in shy romance.

I have high hopes for the remainder of the series and will definitely share my thoughts with you.

So I was wondering,
Do you wait to read a complete series? 
Or do you read them as they become available over a period of time?

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...