October 19, 2015

Getting to Know Kiwi Authors

While attending the 2015 NZ Independent Book Festival earlier this month I discovered just how many authors there are who I have never heard of (and it's utterly shameful!)

So to solve my obvious lack of Kiwi author knowledge I have decided to do a bit of online stalking research and post a few mini features on the ones I can find - starting with the ones that did attend the book fair.

First off, I'm going to give a shout out to a friend of mine who was at the book festival -
author T.G. Ayer (if you read my blog you probably know our history already).

Tee is an author who I've followed for about four and a half years and she now has approximately 15 books under her belt! We have worked fairly closely over the years and she has been featured on my blog numerous times so I'm just going to leave a link for her Amazon page, website etc for you to look up if you want to check out her work.

Tee has a number of *free* Amazon reads at the moment so make sure you snag a copy and give her work a try.

About T.G. Ayer

I have been a writer since I was old enough to recognize that reading was a doorway into my imagination. Books were my best friends, my escape, my haven. I am essentially a recluse and am blessed with a husband who has left me for golf. It's a fair trade as I have left him for writing. We are both passionate supporters of each others loves - it works wonderfully...

My heart is currently broken in two. One half resides in South Africa where my old roots still remain, and my heart still longs for the endless beaches and the smell of moist soil after a summer downpour. The other half of me has been transplanted to the island of New Zealand. A land of green, pure beauty that truly inspires. And because I am so torn between these two lands - I shall forever remain crosseyed.

Amazon Author Page

*Currently Free*
(at time of original post)

 

*Dead Radiance (A Valkyrie Novel - Book 1) (The Valkyrie Series)

 

 

*Skin Deep (A SkinWalker Novel #1) (DarkWorld: SkinWalker)

 

*Gods and Mortals: Fourteen Free Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Novels Featuring Thor, Loki, Greek Gods, Native American Spirits, Vampires, Werewolves, & More

 

Whether you are an author, publisher, editor, blogger, or you just love to read and you're interested in learning more about the 2016 NZ Book Festival please check out their website or facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...