October 26, 2011

Book Review: Journey by Mireille Chester

Title: Journey (The Chosen One Trilogy #2)
Author: Mireille Chester
Release Date: May 16th 2011
Publisher: Baico Publishing Inc.
Source: Received from the author for an honest review

Hayden has made up her mind. If she doesn't pick sides between the Namaels and the Majs then innocent beings won't die because of her. Of course, things can never be that simple and when she's taken prisoner by the humans, a whole new problem arises. It doesn't take long before everything she thought she knew no longer makes sense. 
Could it be possible that the prophecy was wrong...







My Thoughts

I thought that Part 1 in this series was great and was hoping that Part 2 would match it.
Boy was I wrong....Journey is better!!!

As Hayden became more confident in the strange and wonderful world of Quelondain, so too did the author by thrusting more interesting twists and surprises in Hayden and Jasper's way.

You think you know where this tale is leading and then you are thrown another curve ball to wrap your mind around.

I loved this fast paced and intriguing story so much I barely left the comfort of my bed from start to finish.

I am consumed with love and wonder for all the immensely gorgeous characters and their quest for peaceful and happy lives.

I am chafing at the bit to read Part 3

An un-put-downable 5 Star read ~<;]  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...