October 31, 2011

Guest Book Review: The Tiptoe Guide To Tracking Fairies by Ammi-Joan Paquette

Title: The Tiptoe Guide To Tracking Fairies
Author: Ammi-Joan Paquette
Illustrator:
Release Date: April 25th 2009
Publisher: Tanglewood Press
Source: Received from the publisher via Netgalley

What better way to celebrate the wonderful world of nature all around us than a hunt for local fairies? Children learn to spot the tell-tale signs of fairies in residence in this delightful mix of photos and illustrations. Then children can take their tracking skills outside to discover the magic in their own backyard. A perfect book for spring or summer!

My Thoughts 

This is another book I got for my nine year old daughter to read over the school holidays.
She happily read this to her four year old sister.

The following thoughts are entirely her own with no editing (bar spelling) from me.

I enjoyed this book.
I did like it but I don't think its good enough for my age, but my sister liked it heaps.
Its more a little kids book but good for big kids to read to little kids.
The fairies are kind of cute too.
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...